Cool Huh? (don't tell my family, they might disown me...) But now I'm just not sure who to cheer for anymore. I'm pretty sure there is a law in Utah against cheering for all three schools...thus, the identity crisis. Really people, its an issue. We will discuss Coby's identity crisis later...we need help!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
identity crisis
So here in the Price apartment we are having an identity crisis...well mostly me, but maybe Coby too? Anyway, here's the problem. I grew up in Logan right? Right. So, that would make me a Utah State fan right? Right (GO AGGIES!) But then I thought I was a smarty pants and decided to attend the crappy lovely establishment known as the University of Utah for my higher education, good move huh? So now I have two Utah schools on my list. Well here's the kicker, I married Coby ya? No, that's not the kicker! The kicker is that his family happens to L-O-V-E BYU! So I've been watching a lot of BYU lately... then his papa bought us tickets to the BIG game on Wednesday against San Diego State. Well, I can't just go to the game without fitting in right? that would be extremely embarrassing! So Coby and I decided to invest in these...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I grew up in Logan.
ReplyDeleteI am not an Aggie fan.
;)
I still love you though.
GO COUGARS!
Go Aggies!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are going to the game??? If you'd let me crash your party you would greatly alleviate my angry mood as of late.. seriously.
ReplyDeleteAggies all the way!
ReplyDeleteBut if you're going to choose between the other two, totally go red. BYU is no bueno!
Love you Leisa!
I agree with Alyssa!! GO AGGIES!!! But seeing as you live on CAMPUS at the U, you better cheer for red, not blue!
ReplyDelete