Monday, April 26, 2010
I know, I know...I look young
So sad story...well kinda. I went to rent my slip for my WEDDING DRESS on Saturday so I could get it hemmed so I walk into the dress store and tell them I need a slip. Now I know it's prom season but I haven't been to a high school dance in three years people...THREE YEARS. So anyway, I tell the girl at the dress store that I need a slip and what does she say? She asks what dance it is for!! My mom busts up and my face probably turned the color of a very ripe tomato but I simply said...actually, I'm getting married. To which she says three classic words, "You look so young!" Needless to say I got the slip and left. Everyone (including Coby) says that when I'm 50 I'll love it because I'll look so young and that's great...but I'm not 50! Don't I look even a little bit older than 18? I'm almost 21! But Coby's probably right. One day when I look 10 years younger I supposed I will have the last laugh, until then Senior Prom here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll definitely save money on anti-aging creams :)
ReplyDeleteStory of my life lady! Still get offered the kid's menu now and then. So embarrassing.
ReplyDelete