Thursday, April 29, 2010

...it shouldn't be snowing...


It snowed today...like really snowed. It shouldn't be snowing for two reasons. A. because it is April and it is spring and there are flowers in bloom! It shouldn't snow on the flowers! B. because a snowflake went UP my nose! I couldn't believe it. We were walking home from the library and I sniffed and a snowflake went up my nose. Ya know that feeling when you go in a swimming pool and water goes up your nose? It was kinda like that...except cold...really cold. the moral of the story is it should not snow in April but if it does DO NOT sniff if you're walking in the snow because you risk a snowflake flying up your nose.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited you guys got a blog. Love you two lots and you should totally come play in Logan soon. :)

    ReplyDelete